Monday 21 December 2015

United States of America


Detroit : MICHICAN.:

I love this card that I have just received ..card shows the music and some of the many different recording artists that made the Tamla Motown sound of music just so popular.. Artists like  The Supremes , The Four Tops , Martha and the Vandellas , The Commodores , Marvin Gaye , Etc, Etc , Really just so many to name...such wonderful artists turning out hit after hit after hit.... Motown short for "The Motortown " Detriot.. also famous for the huge car factories that were located here and the fantastic cars that they produced famous all over the world like the music. I loved this card when I saw it and thanks to a good friend  I have enabled to put this amongst my favourite postcards...Thank you Arnold ..also for the many great stamps
 Posted 05 December : Arrived Sydney 14 December 2015 : Traveled 9 days..Thanks again mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...