Wednesday 2 November 2016

Latvia.


Kuldiga: LATVIA.:
You know I feel there is something so calming about waterfalls and the sounds they make.!!.I love to see and visit the great waterfalls of the world.and just sit and listen..something I truly like to do..This card comes from a friend in Latvia that I must write to also..its been awhile...and will make amends...This card is from a small town called Kuldiga and is known as" the town with soul." and here you can view The Ventas Rumba...falls .are the widest waterfalls in all of Europe. Thank you so much Elena.. I love this card..
Posted : Riga: 10 October : Arrived Sydney 02 November : Traveled 23 days..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...