Thursday 10 August 2017

United States of America


Maine.: USA.:

Doesn't this look good...could have a couple of these right now with my coffee.. Thank you Sue for our swap and I really like this card..These recipe cards are great to collect... I also did some blueberry picking when I was in Virginia...on my last visit.. I love blueberries..too. card shows great recipe for Blueberry Muffins" love the total (raised ) eclipse stamp..
Maine.: Posted :24 July : Arrived  Sydney 10 August: traveled 17 days.  Thank you Sue..

1 comment:

  1. Denny - don't know if you know, but that eclipse stamp is thermochromic. If you hold your finger down on it, the heat will make the eclipse disappear. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...