Tuesday 26 September 2017

United States of America


Dearborne  : MICHIGAN :

AH! The Oscar Mayer  "Wienermobile" from 1952..is one of the worlds most famous productmobiles and looks like the product that it is advertising.Updated versions of this "Weinermobile" still travel across the US today .The 1952 Wienermobile is the oldest surviving example and can be seen at the Ford Motor Museum in Dearbourne Michigan. The Henry Ford Museum is a remarkable showcase of American innovation and has one of the largest collections of its kind ever assembled..

This truly is an amazing museum and I visited it on my "Around the USA by Train" Journey I also looked closely at this amazing vehicle made especially for the company..This is one of the greatest Museums that I have ever visited..being a Ford man and growing up with many various makes and models of fords...I also looked for and found many of the models that I used to own..outstanding.. Thank you so much Arnold for thinking of me on your recent visit to this amazing Museum..
Posted Houston.:11 September .Arrived Sydney 25 September : Traveled 14 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...