Friday 28 December 2018

Norway


Oslo.: NORWAY :

So many great friends out there send me wonderful cards with best wishes..I love it !!...so nice this lovely card from a great friend and big traveller Marie from Oslo.. This is another surprise card and just so welcomed.. Thank you so much Marie for thinking of me with this lovely card full of kind thoughts..sorry that it has taken a while to post on here as I have have neglected my blog this last few days.. big hugs for you ..and may you Have a Happy and safe New Year for 2019. That train trip is definately one to do..
Posted Oslo,:10 December : Arrived Sydney :23 December : Traveled 13 days.. thank you  Tak..Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...