Tuesday 12 February 2019

Russia

RUSSIA.

Ekaterinburg.: RUSSIA,:

This is a really nice surprise that arrived in my mailbox today .. A postcrossing meetup card from a good friend in Ekaterinburg..The card shows a lovely I guess local woman in local colourful dress . That rear of the card shows the meet up attendees from the 84th Postcrossing meet up there in Ekaterinburg.. Thank you so much Natalaya for remembering me and thank all the people who signed the card that attended the meeting  I see it was minus 20 degrees...OHHHH too cold for me. Thank you also for the wonderful stamps..Spasiba.. Natalaya.
Posted Ekaterinburg :09 January : Arrived in Sydney09 February : Traveled 30 days. Thank you again dear Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...