Tuesday 13 August 2019

United States of America,


Provo .: UTAH : USA.

 I must appologise to friends who fequently look at my blog not much has been put on recently as I have been very sick... but feeling better these last few days...thank you for your patience..!!

Another surprise from such a good mate that is sending me cards from all her travels.. Thank you so much Mel and Boyd for this latest card that I have received from you from Zion National Park in Utah...so nice thanks for this..
Posted Provo UTAH .:24  July : Arrived Sydney : 06 August : Traveled 12 days.

ZION NATIONAL PARK
One of Zion National Parks most facinating landmarks is the "subway" The exquisitley formed :Subway" can be found in the left fork of North Creek in the parks western section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...