Monday 20 April 2020

Indonesia



Java INDONESIA :

  This is the first card that I have received in the past two weeks. !!!  So hard to beleive that there are few postal deliveries these days although post offices are open !!  I am expecting to get a buch all at once   ( I hope ! )..  anyway sorry  to the many people that visit my site quite often   and lately with nothing to see.. Thank you for your  following and hope to add more cards soon.. love to you all stay safe and stay at home !!

 This card is of my favourite theme and is another for my collection for this years   "Year of The Rat "  for 2020 Chinese New year zodiac.. Thank you for this swap from Indonesia and also for the many nice "rat " stamps.. terima Kasih ..Dr.
Posted 23 March : Arrived Sydney 18 April : Traveled 26 days..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...