Monday 15 June 2020

Australia


Eden :  NEW SOUTH WALES
!!!Talk about crazy mail.!!  I have just received this card from Eden  a lovely caostal town in the south of New South Wales where I live !!! this is about 150 kilometers South from where I live..  This lovely town like many others suffered really badly fro Th huge Bushfires around January of this year.. I dont know if the Post office got affected  ??  Maybe !!  but this card has taken  101 days to come the 150 kilometers I suppose I should be more than glad that it arrived at all.!!! The card shows some of the lovely  scenes of this most lovely place..  Thank you Heather for thinking of me on your trip there..
Posted Eden.06 March : Arrived Sydney 15  June : Traveled 101 days..  Thank you you H..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...