Wednesday 23 December 2020

Latvia


Vilnius : LITHUANIA.:

  A postcrossing card arrived with some others and is from a fellow Postcrosser in lovely Vilnius.  Thank you so much Samantha for this lovely card ..I really enjoyed my stay when I was in Vilnius on my " Around the World" by train journies.. I trust that your wishes will be fullfilled and you get too study here in Australia..  Thank you also for your Kind Christmas wishes..  may you also have a safe and healhy Christmas and New Year stay safe and take care hugs !! 

 Posted Vilnius 03 October : Arrived Sydney 20 December : Traveled 15,360 kilometers in 59 days  ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...