Wednesday 20 April 2022

Russia.



 St.Petersburg RUSSIA,:

A lovely card has just arrived from a fellow Postcard United swapper in St. Petersburg Russia.  Thannk you so much dear Polina for your kind thoughts and wishes on the card .  I always love to receive  train cards for my collection..  I wanted to get the train from Moscow to St.  Petersburg when I was there but was unable to ...I think it was called" The Strella "  ( Red Arrow )I so much wanted to visit St Petersburg as it is such a beautiful city from what I have seen..maybe another time ! dear Polina,  take care and thank you so much fo this fine card ..hugs !
Posted 03 March : Arrived Sydney 18 April : Traveled 48 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...