Wednesday 2 November 2022

Australia


 Australia. 
  This is something that I read and  was just so impressed  by that I just had to add this story to my blog. !!  We as humans think we are so good and strong with enourmous endurance !and are the best on the planet !! Well, I've got news for you.!! having read this article and looking at this luttle birds Amazing acheivement I felt commpelled to share it. I hope that you share the same interest in this amazing story as I do!    This is endurance !
                                           WORLD CHAMPION RECORD HOLDER .

 THE  BATAILED GODWIT :
  This story begins with this very young juvenile bird of some five months old  that was "tagged "leaves  YK Delta Alaska  on the 13th October 2022 on its most amazing flight to Australia of some 13,560 kilometers in  11 days .. NON STOP !  unbeleivable.. to think that this was a non stop flight without food and water ,sleep .with an average of 51 km/hr for 11 days.!The flight ended in Ansons Bay  Tasmania Australia on the 24th of October 2022.  This amazing feat of endurance has  beaten, and created a  new World Record for the longest continual flight of  a bird   The bird arrived and is lterally skin and bone using all its bodyweight to make the flight , and now rests to build up its strength again..  I find this so amazing ! I think of all that stormy weather encountered on this little birds journey !!
 The above  Maxi Postcard is a  First Day release by Australia Post in Seaspray Tasmaninia3851 on  18th May 2021  " Entitled Migratory Sea Birds"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...