Wednesday 28 December 2022

South Korea .


 Incheon : SOUTH KOREA.:

 A most welcomed locomotive card from a fellow Postcrosser in Incheon South Korea. Thank you so much Su Rin for this card of this very early Korean locomotive .Thank you  also for the great train stamp. which I will scan later and add to this image.   I trust that you are having a wonderful holiday season.and are feeling very healthy ! I am sorry that I have been late registering your card as I have had Covid and still are feeling its bad effects.!! 
 Posted Incheon : 27 November : Arrived Sydney 22 December: Traveled  26 days  Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...