Sunday 11 October 2015

Romania


THIS STREET FULL OF GRAFITTI.

SO MUCH STREET ART..
 Bucharest.: ROMANIA.:
My introduction to Bucharest was one of immediate confrontation with some really aggressive taxi drivers...the worst I had ever come across..I had been given the address of a great Hostel here in Bucharest..and it was further than I wanted to walk..I finally gave in and got what I thought was a fair price...still a big rip off.. The Hostel that I stayed in was called "The Umbrella " and a really great Hostel...the most helpful that you would wish for..great staff..This was one of those Hostels where you ticked all the boxes. I really enjoyed my short stay of some three days here.     I got lost more here than anywhere...smile...just could not work out the busses..on one occasion as I was getting on the bus the driver closed the doors on me as I was getting on and I really hurt one of my legs in the process.. This day  my agenda was a trip and a few beers to the Hard Rock Cafe..This was located by a lovely big lake and large park...so lovely on such a beautiful day...I was having so much luck with good weather on my travels through Eastern Europe as it never rained once. I really enjoy my visits to various H,R,C.'s and The manager here was a really friendly woman that loved her job and had a great chat..she even showed me her jacket and collection of H.R.C. pins from all over where she had worked..Unfortunately I have lost so many photos that were on another card from Greece, Romania, and Hungary..My next stop was one I have always wanted to make...at the top of my list ..Budapest..
NOT MUCH  FAITH IN THIS POSTAL SYSTEM.

MY TRAIN TO BUDAPEST..

  NEVER USE TAXIS IN BUCHAREST..EXPECT AGGRESSIVE DRIVERS TO" RIP YOU OFF"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...