Wednesday 16 March 2016

Galapagos Islands.


Galapagos Islands.: ECUADOR.:

A really lovely colourful card from a traveling mate from The Galapagos Islands..Thanks for thinking of me once again ...love all these lovely cards...This card shows a "Red Footed " Booby Bird.. I got to see many "Blue Footed Boobies there and also "Masked Booby birds but I didn't get to see one of these with the red feet...so nice..and they are really so friendly..I was lucky to get some great pics of blue footed boobies nesting with a long telephoto lens...so good..such an amazing set of Islands with just so many different forms of wildlife.Also on the card is one of the many "fur Seals " that lay on the beaches..once again I got some great pics of the baby fur seal "pups"...Thank you so much Deirdre for these lovely cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...