Tuesday 29 March 2016

United States of America.


Washington DC : USA.

A lovely card from "Travelling Mel"" thanks again Mel you are always so kind to me and remember me in your travels with cards from allover...you are such a sweetie..I trust that your recent visit to DC was enjoyable...I really enjoyed the time I spent living there...so much to see and do..This card shows a scene of the magnificent "Cherry Blossom Festival" that is now...and to spend the time around the Tidal Basin to see these lovely trees in bloom is a must..Thanks again Mell..
Posted Washington DC:10 March : Arrived Sydney 30 March : Traveled 20 days..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denny! DC was fun, and exhausting! I was there for training, but as you see I managed to fit in some time for fun. ;-) Glad you like the card -I don't often find dated ones.

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...