Friday 24 June 2016

United States of America.


New York.: USA.:

A lovely colourful swap card showing many of the various and very successful  Broadway shows that have appeared over the years...so many ..Thank you so much for this card Arnold.
Broadway in New York is the heart of the American theatre industry,and there are forty professional theatres located in the theatre district and Lincoln Centre in New York city. Broadway for visitors is one of the most popular tourist attractions in New York.  Discounted same day tickets are available from TKTS booths located around the city , making seeing a show affordable to all visitors.
 Posted Houston 09 June : Arrived Sydney 23 June : Traveled 14 days,,,Thanks mate.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this card too when I was in NY! I used it as a "punch card" for the plays I had seen - so far, 30 of the ones on this card! (several are listed twice, and I only counted once. Some of them I have seen multiple times...)

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...