Monday 25 June 2018

Australia

Sydney Australia

Hello again everyone..  Back home after a month in the Philippines..a big change from the heat there to the cold here..so glad to be home.again as much as I travel it is always good to be back home again..My dog went crazy at my return...such a great loyal boy he is..So have just scanned over thirty cards ..so have a lot to add now and will do that as soon as time permits.
Thank you to everyone that sent cards in my absence and will add them soon  .I love after a trip to come home to so much mail..and is always such pleasant time to read all the cards and what people say....hugs for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...