Sunday 17 November 2019

Around The Philippine Islands.

MAP OF THE PHILIPPINES.

Manila. PHILIPPINES.

I am never really ready for the fierce heat that hits you when you deprt the airport building.in Manilla.or in most cities in the tropics.. and after a long flight ...I just want to shower.and get a good meal....no fuss though really into a taxi and to a booked Hotel in the city.. not long after I arrive big rain storm hits and that seems to last quite a while and floods a bit.. .As soon as I get the chance I go out to look around the city and go to Ritzal Park a large park and nice to be out but the humidity after the rain is really heavy.. This time I am only in Manila for two days  enough time to book my ticket on the ferry to Cebu.Also to go to Robinsons for a good meal...

JOSE RIZAL NATIONAL MONUMENT.

MARINE ON GUARD AT THE MONUMENT.

LOVELY GARDENS IN RIZAL PARK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...