Monday 9 March 2020

Russia



Ekaterinburg : RUSSIA.:

 I so love to receive these Postcrossing Meetup cards and they are fun to attend. I especially love to receive the meetup cards that I am sent from all the meetings that they have in Ekaterinburg in Russia.  Thank you so much  Natalya for this  lovely butterfly ccard and always thinking of me with a card from your meet ups there Thank you also to the many attendees that have taken time to sign my card   I love it  ! Thank you all so much and I return the love that you send ne... 
Posted Ekaterinburg : Sverdlovsk  and Arrived march 06   Sydney.. thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...