Sunday 11 October 2020

Turkey



 Denzili. TURKEY.

 A lovely card from such a lovely place..  this card has just arrived from  a Postcard United swapper and is from one of my favourite places..  This is such a wonderful site to see and visit..  I was lucky to visit site this a couple of years back and had a wonderful day there .There is so much to see here as this is a Unesco World Hritage sites..I thank you Selver for this great card and will go into my favourites..  You are so lucky to live close by this wonderful PLace  . I certainly hope to return here ..  

Posted Denzili. 18 August : Arrived Sydney 12 October : Traveled 55 days..  Thank you again Selver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...