Monday 5 April 2021

Australia.


 Sydney  AUSTRALIA,                         EASTER 2021..


                HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!
    May everyone have a most enjoyable and safe time over te Easter period  !! I thank my girls for all being so kind... and really spoiling me over these last few days for Easter and also for my Birthday with  all their kind thoughts and wisges ...gifts and going to so much trouble to cook and lay out the greatest food  I have had for  a long tim..  just so wonderful for everyone also to be back togeather again  in one place after so many restrictions..  LOVE IT !!!!!
          Sorry to be a little late with this message as things have been very busy.. here.. !!
         LOVE TO ALL     STAY ASFE AND TAKE CARE !!  BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...