Friday 30 April 2021

Ireland



 Cork,  IRELAND :

 I have just received this most wonderful card. !! I saw this card o my :"Surprise cards" site and mentioned how much I loved it ..and WOW  here it is .!!.  Thank you so much dear Paula for sending me this card . This is one of the most heart warming  cards showing this amazing monument to  Ireland and its people  that I have  seen. !
  This card shows the  Large outdoor Stainless Steel  "Feathers" sculptured monument to the Peoples of Ireland that suffered from the great Famine  and was donated by the Native American "Choctaw Tribe " in  1847  of "The great Hunger" despite The Choctaw peoples themselves suffering great hardships ..and poverty on their reservation.. it is estimated that this donation would be  around $20.thousand  dollars in todays valaue.This Monument can be found in Ballick Patk in Middleton County  Cork...
  Thank you so much Paula for this lovely card .. 

 On my last vist to The USA  I vited Oklahoma and also The Choctaw and Chickishaw Native People s Reservation.. This was a most interesting place tovisit and witness the peoples amazing culture  and history of their  hardships and their life today where they are.. Thank you Stafford for making this visit possible..  also the rest of what we did and where we went in Oklahoma.

Posted Cork . 15 April.: Arrived Sydney 26 April. Traveled 11 days..  fast in todays mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...