Thursday 12 August 2021

Japan



Fukuoka .: JAPAN :

What a great card that has just arrived from Japan showing the Shinkansen "Bullet Train". this Bullet train  runs between Fukoka and Hiroshima and is in the livery of  "Kitty " sponsered livery and is a big hit with the children,.  The shape of the train.. is easy to see the aerodynamics of it and why it is called "The Bullet "train.  I love train travel and whenever I can I ride the worlds great tains  .This train is a must and I hope one day to cross it of my list of ".must dos " list Thank you Kevin  Arrigato for this great card for my train card collection. This is a Postcrossing card .

PostedFukuoka 14 July : Arrived Sydney 11 August : Traveled  7,774 kilometers in  28 days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...