Wednesday 18 August 2021

United States of America.



 Seattle Washington State.
 Always love to receive a train card..  they are among my favourites ! travelling by train is my favourite way to travel and always go by train whenever possible..  also I feel the cheapest and safest. I am happiest when riding the trains of the world.  This is an interesting card and shows The Rockaway Beach train that runs on The Oregon Coast.. Thank you Stacia for this lovely card .. will add to my blog ASAP.  thanks again and take care there,,This is a surprise card !
 POsted fron Seattle.: 30 July : Arrived Sydney 18 August.: Traveled  18 days. Thank you Stacia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...