Thursday 28 August 2014

United states of America


Dearborn:MI.

 Well here I am in Detroit MI.  it is after midnight ..I have just arrived,  late,  and supposed to meet a good friend here at the station at around 8 PM it is now near 11 PM and it is pouring rain.. Hmmmmm..  I am thinking not a great place to sleep on the station..!!! My friends turns up  just after I arrive..my calls catch her between home and the station...all is well, I have a place to sleep tonight...so much planned for Detroit for later..but now, .now it's under the river and into Windsor Ontario..go through local customs and immigration....yeahhhhh ...I'm in Canada!!!..really need a good sleep its been so on the go this last few  days  , time to drop anchor and enjoy this lovely place.. Tomorrow is rest day...then we are back into the USA ...have for a beer at the Hard Rock Cafe Detroit then its off to The Ford Museum in Dearbourne... I have waited all my life to get to this unbelievable Auto Museum.
 This is a souvenir postcard from my visit to The Ford Motor Museum in Dearborn Michigan in June 2013. This is truly a magnificent Museum to visit and I would say one of the best that you will ever visit..A most amazing place
This is  a major visit on my Around The World by Train" (US ) journey #4. Posted home June 2013..
HARD ROCK CAFE DETROIT CITY.

ONE OF MANY MURALS TO THE FORD MANUFACTURING HERE IN WINDSOR. THIS IS OF THE MILLIONTH 50 MODEL FORD COSTOM BUILT HERE IN WINDSOR.
MARIE AND I , MY LOVELY HOST IN WINDSOR ONT.

HANSI AND I HAVE AN ICE CREAM. DAY OUT IN THE COUNTRY IN ESSEX.ONT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...