Friday 22 August 2014

Vietnam

A good beach here in Nha Trang

Military photo Exhibition by the beach.


Nha Trang : VIETNAM :   (Journey # 1 )

 This is my next stop traveling north from Ho Chi Min City ( Saigon )  I find Nha Trang  a lot quieter than Ho Chi Min City ..located right on the seafront the breezes are so nice as opposed to the terrible fumes from the many thousands of bikes and cars in Saigon.  The beach is wonderful and stretches for miles.. it's a long walk if you want to take it.. Here on the ocean front there are a vast array of different eateries to be enjoyed while even just sitting in a seaside cafe with a cold drink is very refreshing as the days are quite hot. Also good to just sit and people watch..
 Along the ocean front on the footpath  there was a big photographic exhibition on the beach front that I spent some time looking at , most photos were all about the Vietnamese military, and of course overlooking everyone was Vietnamese soldiers seeing over proceedings and visitors..
This is a souvenir card  home of my visit here when I stopped here on my train journey through Vietnam on visit going "Around the World by Train " .. I really enjoyed my time in many destinations in Vietnam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...