Tuesday 16 September 2014

Malaysia.

Sitting in on drums at The Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur.

The view was better from The Communications Tower in KL than the PetronasTowers and, without the hassle.

KUALAR LUMPUR .: MALAYSIA :
 ( Train journey # 1 )
 Kuala Lumpur : MALAYSIA.: The Petronas Towers..
 I Arrive here from Singapore on the  "Senandung Malam" Singapore-- Kuala Lumpur overnight Express train.. Arrives KL around 6.30 AM. Train accomodation was a good clean  sleeper..and feel quite good although is very early in the morning..I departed Singapore Central Station at 10.00 PM ..go through customs.. and with train travel it usually is very easy with little if no dramas at security.I.board the train , find my berth and settle in ..one other interuption as we clear Singapore customs at "Woodlands" and enter Malaysia.The usual fill in local customs documentation.and get passport stamped... I always try and document my trip as best as I can, but here, photography was not allowed..Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur Central I catch local metro and find my hostel rather quickly.. I visit The Hard Rock Cafe in Kuala Lumpur and use the "drum kit". Whenever I an in a city that Has a HRC  I always visit and buy a" guitar pin " for my hat..I now have eighteen.
   I stay in Kuala Lumpur for about five days with a trip to The Genting Highlands with a Malaysian friend and ride the longest cable car that I have ever seen and ridden.. This is an amazing place to visit.. Here once again I take many side journeys and visits.. I book a flight to Sabah..Kota Kinabalu..
This card that I have chosen for my souvenir is of  The Petronas Towers. The Petronas "Twin Towers" rise to a height of 452 meters above sea level.they are claimed to be the tallest building in the world and they are a most prominent landmark in Kuala Lumpur.
 This is a souvenir card that I chose of my visit  here to Petronas Posted Kuala Lumpur. 30 April 2009..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...