Tuesday 21 October 2014

Vietnam


Saigon : VIETNAM.:

 These are just the best cards.. I think Vietnam produces the best postcards.. I know of my travels thru Vietnam I always found just so many lovely cards to send home and also to friends..This card is no exception...Look at the load on this mans bike..!! no wasted space here..I was really taken by the amount that people carry on bicycles in Vietnam.. Thank you Trang for this lovely card and the time with its adornment of lovely stamps..you are so kind to me...cam on.
 Posted Levansy 09 October 2014 : Arrived Sydney 21 October 2014 : Traveled 12 days..CAM ON..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...