Thursday 14 January 2016

Germany


Germany :

I always feels so lucky to have such great friends and this one is such a wonderful woman...Firstly I must say thank you for this lovely Christmas card Inge that you have made for me and also for the lovely wishes that you have sent.. This is a hand drawn card that you have so kindly sent for me and extremely considerate.
 The card   shows  "A Partridge in a Pear  Tree"  a quite a famous English Christmas song from way back..I just love this card and am just so happy that you have done this for me..I love it and you really are a clever girl...Vierlen  Danke fur die Wunderbarre Poststkarte von Wienachten.. (please excuse my bad Deutsche.!!!)
Posted  ??? Arrived Sydney 21 December 2015...but have only just recently received it ...thanks again Inge..Thanks so much for your kindness..Inge..

1 comment:

  1. It was a very late Christmas card sent on january 4th. I am very happy that you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...