Monday 4 January 2016

Vietnam


Ha Noi: VIETNAM.:

I am so lucky as to receive another new release Chinese Lunar New Year  "Year of the Monkey " for 2016 This,another card  of Chinese New Year from my good friend Trang in Vietnam.. Thank you so much once again for this lovely card Celebrating the Chinese New Year on their Lunar calendar . this "Maxi Card " also has a great stamp and postmark recently released by the Vietnamese Postal Service.These are the first that I have received of Chinese New Year cards for 2016 ,and stamps as I collect them... I love their colour..
Posted Vietnam 23 December 2015 : Arrived Sydney 04 January 2016 : Traveled 12 days. Cam on Trang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...