Wednesday 6 May 2020

Hong Kong



HONG KONG.:

 Once again I am excited to receive a postcard !!  I am so used to receiving cards nearly everyday and now there are virtually none arriving..  Once again this was a huge surprise to find this card in my letterbox..  a lovely card it is also.. Thank you so much Jenny for thinking of me and I see looking at postal date it has taken a few months to get here ..  I am sure that ther are so many cards out there floating about somewhere..  This is a great bird card  showing this Glaucous Mawcaw.  native to Argentina Brazil and Uruguay..  so nice...and will happily add it to my bird card collection . Thank you so much Jenny also for all the nice stamps..  I trust that you are well and life is good for you.. Xie Xie   thank you ....
Posted Hong Kong 22 March : Arrived Sydney 04 May : Traveled 40 days  .. thank you again hugs.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...