Tuesday 26 May 2020

India



 Darjeeling . : INDIA.

 What a lovely scene this is ..  A view of Katchenjunga from the high city of Darjeeling in Northern India..  This brings back memories  for me on my trip there to ride the "Blue ( TOY ) Train"..  extremely high altitude where I had some difficultycliming the many hills that are the sreets there..  My view of The Himalayas was not quite this good as so many days there was  a cloud cover and quite cold.. I trvaled to Darjeeling for the fresh mountain air trying to avoid the highly olluted air at sea level in the cities...Thank you so much Poonam for this lovely card from your trip there.. 
Posted Kolkata.:29 February : Arrived Sydney 26 May : Traveled 87 days....  so long !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...