Saturday 17 January 2015

New Caledonia.

 Noumea : NEW CALEDONIA.:




The City of Noumea is a very pleasant place to visit., with its very tropical setting of Palm trees and lovely colorful tropical plants and flowers. I found the people to be very helpful as my spoken french was not so good and nevertheless after all day it did improve somewhat..and as this was just the stay for the day I was quite happy to wander around the city with my camera and take some photos...send some postcards to friends..and must say the Lady at The Philately shop was more than helpful with my stamps for post.This was a souvenir card posted home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...