Tuesday 13 January 2015

United States of America.


New Orleans : LA.

I just had to put this card under Louisiana as that is where I had my first "Hurricane" a truly great drink but really heavy in the morning..I was not sure as to where I put this card on my blog ..but it had to be New Orleans Louisiana..great memories of my visit there and just loved the City... I really would love to return if possible soon..Thank you Arnold for this great swap card... its grand..
 Posted Texas 25 November 2014: Arrived Sydney 02 January 2015: Traveled 38 days.the long way around I think !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUM! My favorite when I lived in NOLA, and now, when I go back to visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...