Wednesday 11 February 2015

China

CHINA:                  CHINESE NEW YEAR        "YEAR OF THE GOAT"

This has arrived and would have to be the loveliest stamp set that I have ever received.. This is a very special stamp released for a special party  (see certification certificate.) of Joh. Enshede B.V., The Netherlands. This stamp set is made of "silk "and I believe to be a very limited release by Hong Kong Postal Service.. I thank you so much Rianna for obtaining this beautiful stamp set for me. A truly collectors item for my Chinese New Year stamps and cards..Xie Xie..
Posted Hong Kong 26 January 2015: Arrived Sydney 04 February 2015 :Traveled 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...