Wednesday 4 February 2015

Norway


Voss:  NORWAY:

Hello Marie....and thank you for this fine card from Nordland in far northern Norway inside the Arctic Circle..When I visited here it was on a road trip from Copenhagen..Quite spectacular for me to need sunglasses at midnight. to view " The Midnight Sun".
I also visited Voss recently, to see some friends and catch up on "old times". I remember it vividly watching  some workmen repairing the roof of a steep spire on the local church in Voss, while I was having a coffee waiting for the bus.  I was also here in Norway to ride "The Flam" Railway.. wonderful and as was the scenery was given a "Norway in a Nutshell " ticket which also was a wonderful ride through the Fjord and with after the so much recent heavy rains the waterfalls were in abundance.
 The card shows "The end of the road" in I think Hammerfest.!!! not sure..it was summertime and very pleasant.Spent quite some time inside the Arctic Circle...lots of  Reindeers and mosquitoes.. Thanks Again Marie... Mange Tak..
Posted Voss.24 January 2015: Arrived Sydney 03 February 2015:Traveled10 days..Tak..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...