Thursday 12 February 2015

United States Of America


USA.

 How about this card.. Isn't it just the best card !!! Looking at this card that shows I would say the most popular cocktails today..I look to see the ones I have had .. Personlly I like "Mojitoes" and are my chooice of cocktai when I am having a cocktail.Having spent a bit of time in bars when living in DC I also used to like  Pina Coladas...I have had an early morning experience with a "Hurricane" cocktail in New Orleans Louisiana on a visit . I must say it is a great drink if you like rum and I do..

 The card shows 21 different  colourful cocktails in their many different glasses..WOW...and don't they all look so good in their presentation..Thank you so much Arnold for this great swap..makes you want to taste one and work your way through to pick a favourite  Thanks also for the nice stamps.
  Posted Texas: 29 January 2015: Arrived Sydney 11 February 2015 : Traveled 13 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...