Friday 27 March 2015

United States of America


New York: NY.:

A lovely black and white card showing the wonderful Empire State building in New York City..I think everyone that goes to New York city goes up to the top of the Empire State building. I know that I really enjoyed it some years ago when I did it and was amazed looking down on the tiny traffic  in the streets below just how many "Yellow taxis" there were   .and they say you cant get a cab in New York !!! I really like black/ white cards ..they look so graphic..Thank you Anne for this card
Also for the many stamps that you have atattched for me..
 Posted 12 March 2015: Arrived Sydney 26 March 2015 : Traveled 14 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...