Saturday 21 March 2015

Vietnam


Hoi An: VIETNAM.:


This is yet another lovely card from Vietnam and this one is of my favourite places that I visited, Hoi An! I really enjoyed Hoi An..and stayed some time ..I was especially taken by the wonderful clothing tailor shops there that will make clothes to order in a very short time..I was also very taken by the colour that is everywhere with the many coloured silk lanterns that give the city its name.."The City of Lanterns.". I hired a bicycle while there so I could get to the beach a little faster...and also was great exercise for me..I surely loved the "Icy " coconut milk sold in little plastic bags by the street vendors. I always support the street vendors as they are usually mothers looking after families.This is a typically lovely postcard full of color from Vietnam.,and my fifth from this lovely town.Thank you Trang. I Love it!
Posted Saigon : 09 March 2015: Arrived Sydney: 18 March 2015: Traveled 9 days. Cam On Trang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...