Tuesday 3 March 2015

Vietnam




Saigon : VIETNAM.:
 What a great surprise today to find all these great New Year wishes cards from my great friends across SE Asia..  This absolutely lovely envelope revealed for me a lovely little red pouch my gift and also inside the lovely card was my lucky coin...such a wonderful tradition and a lovely gesture with best of wishes for my coming Vietnamese TET celebrations of Lunar New Year of 2015 The "Year of The Goat".. Thank you Trang . you are so kind to me...also the lovely stamps that you carefully attatch for me.and your kind thoughts to send me a red pouch..Cam on ..Thank you
Posted Saigon 13 February 2015: Arrived Sydney 02 March 2015: Traveled 17days Thank you Trang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...