Friday 15 July 2016

Australia

Good Moning to everyone...hugs..
        Well my computer has died ..and at the moment I am waiting for a new modem to be delivered from Optus ( server )  and they say 5- 7 days. So , hopefully, can then resume scanning my cards and getting back on here once again.... Today here in Sydney is another cold winters day (for me ) I do not like the cold..but being
inside is OK..So...hopefully soon will get back online to add my cards that have been kindly sent...Thanks to all my buddies out there.who have sent me cards recently .take care and stay safe..The world is becoming a dangerous place to travel...love to all...Denny..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...