Thursday 31 July 2014

Australia

BUSSELTON JETTY.


Busselton : WA.

 This is a souvenir card that I got from my visit to this lovely place here on Geographe Bay..This part of Australia was reported to be discovered by The french Navigators. The water is so clean and serene and  so clear you couldn't pick the depth..and after the drive here I have a swim in The Indian Ocean..This was a stop on my South Western Australian road trip  away from Perth after arriving on The Indian Pacific Train .This was one of many places visited while here in Western Australia while  on my "Around the World by Train" journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...