Tuesday 29 July 2014

United States of America


St.Louis : MO

The unmistakeable Gateway Arch that so symbolises this great City..The Gateway Arch that sits on the banks of The Mississippi River stands 630 feet high and is accessible for visitors to go inside and ride to the top where I believe the view is magnificent.I arrive in St Louis on The Lincoln Service train from Chicago. The way from the train/bus interchange was not far to where I was staying and after storing my gear got the bus back to Town and went to one of the best Hard rock Cafes around. I must say I always try to get to the local HRC and this one was special as it was built inside the "old " Union Station...one of the grandest Railways stations that was in the USA. Once again like Chicago the music scene here was wonderful.
I JUST SAW THIS IN THE MAIN SQUARE IN KRAKOW...POLAND. !!!

THE FAMOUS  GATEWAY ARCH SYMBOL OF ST. LOUIS MO.

GREAT MUSIC TO BE HEARD HERE...FOODS GOOD TOO.

HARD ROCK CAFE  UNION STATION ST .LOUIS.
.This is a souvenir card that I chose while staying in St Louis on my recent and very enjoyable visit while traveling "Around the USA by Train"   June- August 2013.         Posted St.Louis  27 July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...