Thursday 31 July 2014

Poland





Krakow : POLAND.:.      " INTERCITY EXPRESS WARSAW TO KRAKOW"

MAIN SQUARE KRAKOW.

MY LATE SLEEPER NIGHT TRAIN TO PRAGUE

HAVING A COLD BEER  . KRAKOW VT MEET.

 KRAKOW.: VT MEETUP 2010.
        This card certainly shows in its many multi views the beauty of this great city...A wonderful place to visit and I for one would love to return.. This was a major destination on My "Around The World " by train journey as it was here that there was in Krakow a big VT meeting or fellow travelers from worldwide.. This was a wonderful five days and long nights spent here amongst some really wonderful people..and fellow travelers. Krakow itself is such a beautiful city like so many that I have just visited with  the likes of Tallinn, Riga, Kaunus, and Warsaw.. But,,,its the people that make it so enjoyable..thank you VT'ers it was a blast.
These old cities are so enchanting with scenes reminisent of views like the scenes on "chocolate boxes.". I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and am sure I will return.  This is a postcard souvenir from my visit here next stop Prague Czech Republic.
Posted Krakow 29 May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...