Thursday 31 July 2014

Poland

                                                               "The Palaces of Warsaw"      



TIME OUT FOR RESPECT AT THE WARSAW POLISH WAR MEMORIAL.
Warsaw : POLAND.:                          



WHERE THE WALL OF JEWISH CONFINEMENT AROUND WARSAW





 THE HARD ROCK CAFE WARSAW.

THE SIGN OF THE HARD ROCK CAFE GUITAR


















 A multi -view card from Warsaw showing the beautiful Palaces of this wonderful city..There was so much I wanted to see but my time was limited as I had to get to Krakow for the big VT meeting of worldwide travelers.I walked allover this city and tried to see as much of the history as I could..
This is a souvenir card I chose to send home from my visit here on my way "Around The World by Train "journey.  .Posted  31 May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...