Thursday 31 July 2014

United States of America.


Washington DC.

 This is a great card depicting the new Korean War Veterans Memorial in the Mall in Washington DC..every time that I come here and visit , there is a new memorial.!..This is so well done it really depicts the mood of the "grunts" on the ground..The memorial features the lifelike figures of 19 different soldiers just how they would have been in the field. After looking for so long..I finally find my buddys name on the wall of Vietnam vets KIA.There are more New memorials as well and really like the WWII  War Memorial." The Newseum"  Museum is a must as it covers all of 911.  The new Museum to Native Americans.is a definate must to see,  again ,so well done.
I FINALLY FIND MY "BUDDYS" NAME ON THE VIETNAM  KIA WALL.

THE NEW MEMORIAL FOR KOREAN WAR VETERANS AFTER ALL THIS TIME..

AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL  IN THE MALL

.I love my stay and the weather is extremely hot...I go out peach picking in Virginia...also pick some blueberries...a great day out in the country.From here it is back on" The Capitol Limited "Train Service to Chicago..
This is a souvenir card that I chose for this visit. Posted DC 10  July 2013 also these are my own photos on these travelogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...