Wednesday 12 August 2015

India.

 A POSTCARD PAINTING OF THE GHATS.

THE GHATS ..ANOTHER SCENE.
VARANASSI.:

I had some more pics that I wanted to add so have added a little more to my trip to Varanasi  The city of Varanasi for me was of great interest especially around the River..Where I was staying was only a ten minute walk to the river so it was a daily place to visit.talking with locals and just watching the daily activities here was of great interest..The days were extremely hot and hard to get any relief from the heat. Anyway it was time to get my train to Agra..and with great anticipation see The Taj Mahal.
THE GHATS FROM THE RIVER.

THE PEACEFUL GANGES RIVER

THE RAJDHANI EXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...