Monday 31 August 2015

Turkey



I LOVE THIS PHOTOGRAPH..


A GREAT LITTLE RESTAURANT..
 Istanbul. : TURKEY.:

Finally arrived in Istanbul a destination that has been at the top of my list for so long...finally here.. After the Chaos at Dehli International Airport with three flights cancelled and a waste of some 23 hours was so pleased when that Turkish Airlines airliner lifted off the ground.. The transition through immigration was a slow one due to the masses of people being processed...and then with a shuttle waiting got to my Hostel rather quickly..it was a beautiful day and I felt so good being here.. The Orient Hostel was all I wanted it to be great friendly staff ..and good comfortable accomodation with great breakfasts here. Across the road was "the Happy Hole" that my sense of humour liked...a great little restaurant also the food and beer in the Orient was fine also...The main thing here was the great location ..it was in the middle of everything. so many great restuarants ..a big market place...and just by the "Blue Mosque"  a short walk to the Metro and I was anywhere that I wanted to go...loved it.. I couldn't wait to get some real food ...salads and grilled meats. Oh boy...after India this was marvellous. My days here were spent out and about with such easy access to everything with the metro close by. I will only stay here in Istanbul for four days as I have booked a flight for Izmir to visit friends.
THE ORIENT HOSTEL ISTANBUL..GREAT HOSTEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...