Friday 7 August 2015

Kyrgyzstan


Bishkek : KYRGYZSTAN :

A wonderful First Day Release Maxi card posted to me from Bishkek. A wonderful set of cards to find on my return from my trip.. This card is to commemorate  The Steering Committee meeting of The Global
Snow Leopard And Ecosystem Protection Programme held in Bishkek 0 The 19 - 20 March 2015.
 I lust love the card and the fantastic first day stamp...Thank you so much for sending this card of this wonderful Snow Leopard..This is also one of my favourite animals and my most favourite cat..such a most beautiful animal and is wonderful to see that things are being done for its protection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...